DaciaMAG views data privacy as a fundamental component of doing business. Our data protection policy and practices are focused on processing, sharing and storing personal information appropriately and lawfully, while providing confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Our website is governed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which is a directly binding legislative act. The GDPR creates some new rights for individuals and strengthens some of the rights that currently exist under Directive 95/46/EC. Directive 95/46/EC will be repealed with effect from May 25, 2018. This policy is made compliant with the GDPR and is therefore also compliant with Directive 95/46/EC and national implementations thereof until they become obsolete on May 25, 2018.
The privacy statement is under the responsibility of the Legal team at DaciaMAG, who has the overall responsibility to ensure compliance. The data protection officer (DPO) is responsible for the implementation of our data protection policy, which is intrinsically linked to the privacy statement. The DPO is ensuring compliance on a daily basis and is involved in all issues related to the protection of personal data. DaciaMAG is to be considered the data controller and will determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data submitted and collected online.
DaciaMAG's data protection policy is based on the following data protection principles:
- The processing of personal data shall take place in a lawful, fair and transparent way;
- The collecting of personal data shall only be performed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- The collecting of personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose for which they are processed;
- The personal data shall be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date;
- Every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed;
- All personal data shall be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures appropriate security;
- Personal data shall not be shared with third parties except when necessary in order for them to provide services upon agreement;
- Data subjects shall have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing, or to object to processing as well as the right of data portability.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, subscribe to newsletter and contact us. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
The following information is collected upon placing an order: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, billing details, company information such as company name and tax number. We require this information to enter into a binding contract (which is a purchase of our products), to issue invoices, credit memos and other legal documents. This information is stored for a legal reasons.
For a complete list of cookies used you can navigate to the List of cookies collected section.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, and, if you agree, to e-mail you about status of your order, status of your payment, delivery instructions, information about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our group of companies so that they may provide you with the purchased services and deliver purchased products.
DaciaMAG will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the group.
In processing your order, we may use information from fraud protection agencies.
How long do we store the information?
We store your personal information (such as name and e-mail address) for as long as you use our extensions or services. This allows you do be able to download free updates and to contact us for support. We store billing details of your company for 10 years as required by tax law, which may be used for audition or other legal purpose.
In case you would like your personal information to be removed, updated or modified, please contact us.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer’s browser to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Cookies are also used to handle the same visitor session while you browse between pages of the website.
For further information visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in some cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or using your information for marketing purposes.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please e-mail us at [email protected] . We provide this information free of charge.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
- - by e-mail : [email protected]
- - by phone: +40 728 48 69 96